Monday, December 22, 2003

I've decided to start logging our learning adventures.

We're Jenniffer (da momma, going on 31), Jonathan (6 in February), Benjamen (4 in May), and Nicholas (2 in June).

I have three big binders with their names on them, full of clear plastic paper protectors, and whenever they ask, I add photos of their projects or the projects themselves, if they fit, theater stubs, museum brochures, etc and that's how I've been documenting what we do. The problem, of course, is that I put off the actual inserting and end up with intimidating piles of papers that need to be filed (I do the same foolish thing with my bills and other stuff that needs to be filed; remind me not to put up a photo of my desk sometime).

So here's a (hopefully) easier way that will motivate me to keep current and accountable.

I'm psyched! This should be loads of fun.